Friday, November 9, 2012

11/9/12


In Human Geography today we had a class. First, we reviewed the test material for 15 minutes. The test was a pop-quiz so I was not 100% ready for it. I memorized all of the world leaders except the Iranian president and the Afghanistan president. So I tried to cram in my mind that Hamid Karzai was the Afghanistan president. Thankfully, when Mr. Schick gave us the test he let us use our blog. I always do my blog HW, so I pretty much had a little cheat-cheat for the test. The test has some pretty tricky questions. It took me 10 minutes to answer 3 questions. Other than that the test was quite easy. But when Mr. Schick was reviewing the test answers I got all the questions right. This is great for me! Other than a trick test, Mr. Schick’s class was pretty great for me. That is how my class went today.

No comments:

Post a Comment