Wednesday, November 7, 2012

11/7/2012


Today In class we quickly reviewed the Test for Avery. Avery didn’t come to school yesterday so we did a quick class review with him. After he left, Mr. Schick passed out results for the test. For the first time in his class I didn’t get the highest grade in the class. I got an 84% on my test. So it’s not like I failed or anything, but next time I will make sure I pass my test with a higher grade. After which, Mr. Schick went over the homework assignment. We went over a lot of the world leaders. For example Queen Elizabeth has over 378,000 awards. WOW!!! Mr. Schick joked and said that he has to catch up with the Queen. I didn’t get the chance to talk about the president of Mexico, Enrique Pena Nieto. He is a very corrupt man in my opinion. His won the election even though he only received 38% of the General Vote. Also, he didn’t even win the majority of the legislative vote. So how did he win the election? Also his party has been charge of Mexico for 71 years. How is that possible? Unless corruption is taking place I don’t think it is possible for one party to dominate for such a long period of time. But other than that class was awesome. Class was awesome , and I can’t wait Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment