Monday, November 12, 2012

11/12/12- Birthday!!!


Today was my birthday. I was very excited for Class. Mr. Schick’s class is my favorite class so I was very anxious. When I got into class every one said happy birthday. Today was Alice’s birthday. So I said happy birthday to her. Anyway, the class sung happy birthday to her and I. After that, Mr. Schick gave us happy birthday hats. Then Mr. Schick gave us back our quizzes and I got a 100% on my test. I was very happy. I found out that if I keep getting good grades in Human Geo I will be put in to AP European History!!! I can’t wait.  We also went over the test questions in class. The test really made me think. Initially I had a lot of trouble distinguishing the Iranian president and the Afghanistan president but I eventually got it. Thank God, on the test I didn’t mess that up. That is what we did today in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment