Wednesday, October 24, 2012

10/24/12

Today in class Mr. Schick was not present. I don’t know where he went because a couple minutes before class started I saw him walking in the hallway. When I went to class we were re-directed to class 321. Then it took over 10 minutes for class to start because the teacher that was coming to our class was taking forever. When class finally started we were told to write 15 “identification” terms that we think will be on the test. As soon as I started I zoomed through the assignment. Mostly because the assignment was really easy. I wrote allot of stuff about the specifics about the 5 religions we went over, mostly their main doctrines. After I was done writing my 15 terms I decided that I was going to write my blog. Why not do it now instead of waiting until I get home. So before I left class my Homework was done which is really a relief. That is all I did in class today and I can’t wait until next class. I wonder why Mr.Schick was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment