Monday, October 8, 2012

10/8/12


On Monday, We started a group assignment on Christopher Columbus. However, before that I re-met the new student in our Class “Mike”. Mike is a Nigerian kid who is 6’11.Tall huh? I really like Mike, but sadly everyone keeps on asking me, your Nigerian right, why aren’t you tall? Anyway, when it was time to work in small groups I quickly volunteered to work with Mike. Mike, Alice, Danielle, Maria, Matt, and I started to work on our presentation. Initially we had trouble getting everyone the e-mail but eventually we got it. We started to assign questions and I then started to help mike with his. He did not have a computer yet, so I let him use mine. Mike seems very smart, and got the hang of things quickly. I was going to set up his blog for him but I did not get the chance. When we finally got the chance to really get things going in our group the bell rung. However, I had a great Day. That is how my class went , and I can’t wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment