Monday, October 1, 2012

10/1/12


Today In class we finished the movie “God Grew Tired of Us”. I was amazed by what these hard-working Sudanese guys accomplished. John Doe got his high school diploma and his Associative degree. He made an organization for Helping Sudanese lost boys and girls. Also, he was reunited with his mother. Panther got his bachelor’s degree and is stilling looking for his mother and father. He moved back to Sudan temporarily so that he could marry his girlfriend. He also plans to build a school in Sudan. The third Sudanese lost boy is still living in the Job Corps.  I don’t think that the Job Corps was a good idea for john. I feel as if all the other Sudanese youth did better than John because they didn’t join the job corp. Anyway I really enjoyed the movie and in summary every one life was better. That is my summary of today’s class.

No comments:

Post a Comment