Saturday, December 8, 2012

12-7-12


Today in Human Geography, I actually dreaded going to Human Geography for the 1st time this whole entire school year?!?!?! But Human Geography was actually was very nice today. We started to work in Groups for a project. I actually wanted to work by myself instead of working in a group. But I couldn't do anything about that now could I? I worked with some pretty smart people, meaning that I won’t have to do all the work. I can’t wait to start the project because I have a lot of great ideas for it. Usually when I do a project I like to do EVERYTHING as I go. For example I don’t do all the research at once. I usually do some design (the fun part) and then a little research, and then back to design. That way my project looks nice. Right after this blog I am going to start my project. In summary class today was very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment