Thursday, December 6, 2012

12-4-12


Human Geography

Today in class we continued to watch the video “The People’s Republic of capitalism.” This video is VERY interesting. It talks about the economic relations between China and USA. After watching this video I fully understand their relationship. Initially, I didn’t think much of China. I saw their country as “leeches”, a country that sucks off jobs. But now, I have a more open mind about China. Even though our relationship with China is actually beneficial to both countries, I will never fully accept it. In class today we watched the “Bang man”. This is a Chinese worker who takes bags of travelers up and down stairs. He has a very high opinion of America. I wonder why???? Maybe because he is living on American tips??  However I hope that his opinion reflects how the rest of China feels about America. To summarize, this video is a very wonderful video that really opened up my opinion on China.

No comments:

Post a Comment