Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday August 27th , 2012


First Day Of Class

Today was the first day of Human Geography. In class, we went over the syllabus.I hated going over the syllabus because it takes FOREVER,but I knew it was important so I listened anyway.                                            

After the class syllabus Mr. Schick started to talk about the blog.  Apparently, a lot of people didn’t do the blog yet. Honestly, I don’t know how anyone could forget to do the first homework assignment. At my old school, those people would receive a zero unless they had a good excuse. But Mr. Schick gave them an extra day which is pretty cool. At least I know that when I forget or ignore an assignment Mr. Schick will give me a break.

Then we started to talk about the beauty of a composition book. I still don’t like Composition book’s as much as I like Spiral notebooks. Composition book’s seems little “old-fashioned” to me, But my Parent’s and Mr. Schick don’t agree.                                                                                                                

At the very end of class, Mr. Schick started to help people with their blog problems. I started to pack up while he was doing this because I really wanted to get to lunch. 10 minutes later the bell rang and I left for Lunch. That was a summary of my first Day of Human Geography.

No comments:

Post a Comment