Monday, September 24, 2012

9/24/12


Today's class was one of the most of the most memorable class experiences we have had in this school year. First we worked on the test. The test was not hard at all. Prior to the test I thought it would be very hard. But once I started I suddenly grew more confident. After the test we watched a documentary about kids living in Sudan. The kids living in Sudan suffer A LOT. The video really changed my impression about the World. I originally thought that the United States guarded the whole world and that no injustice goes unseen. Even though I still think that U.S is the protector of the world, I do understand that something’s really do go unseen. I really wish that these kids in Sudan get more help from the U.N.  One day I hope that I can indirectly help the children In Sudan. That is what I think about Today’s class.

No comments:

Post a Comment